Sunday 13 January 2013

Make your dreams come true

I'm on a hunt to become successful - Make your dreams come true

What success am i trying to achieve?



Well, i want to be the biggest businessman on the planet so far. I want to make sure that all my family and friends eat.
I want to make sure that the people close to me are able to live a great life one where there is not financial difficulties at all. I will sacrifice everything for this success.

I need to be a boss, and it all starts here in 2013, so be happy that you happen to be reading my dream right now before it has been achieved because in the future this will be something a lot of people will be talking about.


How am i starting?


Well, i'm starting with my new business, MTS (Musical Talent Stream). Focused on bringing true talent in front of a large stage. I noticed that many other channels did the same thing but were too limited in their genre and also went about with the process of showcasing talent the wrong way. I honestly cannot tell people exactly what my plan is and what i have done about the mistakes other channels makes but watch out for MTS because it's going to be the biggest thing ever since records began. Each year i can make up to £100,000 and soon enough with enough view that can double or triple. Follow @MTSTweet to find out more!


Another way i am going about reaching my success is with Empower Network. I can sit here and describe how amazing it is and how much it's already helping me however this video would help better. Just put your email in and watch it because it can be a life changer even for you! Once you have done that, just follow me on my skype: RugemaJ or just quickly send me an email to jordanrugema2@gmail.com :) From here i can make 5 or 6 figures a month!


Second way is by selling stock on eBay. After finding my supplier and putting it forwards on eBay for demand to find me, i can make about £200 a week from that. My ebay name is Trustworthyguys123 if you want to know what i have in stores.



Moral of the Blog - Make your dreams come true



So, at the end of this blog, i hope you are inspired to go out there and chase your dream and be successful! At the end of all of this, the biggest most successful person is he who can always find the time to thank God for everything and still be humble to the Almighty.

Don't get me wrong - i'm not trying to preach to you, i'm just saying, the strongest person realizes that there is a person greater than him. The people who are weak and successful are too weak to see that.


Stay blessed and always follow your dreams !


P.S. Make sure you check out Empower Network and you can get in touch with me personally just you and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment