Sunday 13 January 2013

Blogging to richness

Uhuh you heard that right! Blogging to richness



So how do i do this?



Well, ever heard of Empower Network? Check this video explanation out by CLICKING HERE - Put your email in and make sure you watch that incredible free video on how to blog and become rich


Rich?



Some of you must've seen that word and took that as a negative thing. A lot of us think that way. However, being rich has become all about flaunting and all the big materials. People have lost track of what that word actually means - it does not mean anything materialistic - it just means that you are full of something(s).


For example...

I can be rich with energy, i can be homeless and still be rich with energy :)


----- However in my case it is much different. I don't want to really be rich i want to be financially free. I guess in a way that is rich. You know the rich people you see on TV, the big billionaires. They achieve that wealth by following the famous phrase 'sleep comes second to getting rich'. In other words, they work so hard to become rich that they lose sleep on it.

I don't know about you but that is honestly not free at all!!


Wouldn't you want to be financially free without having to sacrifice sleep, time with family, friends or for some, God?

Well that's why i fell in love with Empower Network. A few blogs a week would suffice to leave you financially free for the rest of your life. Imagine what 5 figures a month or 7 figures a year could do for you? That amazing holiday you've been wanting to go on with your family especially, those gifts you've been trying to get, that charity you've always wanted to help.

When i joined the thing that stunned me the most was that there were real people actually making money here... Look at Dakota McLearn







Reasons Dakota McLearn shocked me personally to join Empower Network:

- He achieved his dream 3 months before his 20th Birthday
- As well as being the same age as me when he started off (19) we share the exact same birth date - 26th Dec!
- I have him on Facebook because that's how good and easy it is to connect with real people who are in Empower Network


More on the last point...


It is so amazing how you can actually connect with a lot of people in Empower Network, the fact that you will never find anyone that actually complains about Empower Network, the way i can make a lot of new life-long friends in Empower Network!


What shocked me the most?



Well, the most shocking part was that it was only $25!!!!!


I mean from $25 i get to personally meet and talk to the person that signed me up (they call these people your sponsor) and just make friends by blogging and making friends to get into this network with me. That way, the more friends i make the more money i make. The fantastic thing is that 100% of the $25 you receive comes straight to you every month!


I've signed up, it's working, i'm blogging to richness!



P.S. Join me my friend click on this link to join me

No comments:

Post a Comment