Saturday 17 November 2012

Empower NETWORK: Day 5


Breakthrough



I have increased my leads and now have enough to be earning over $100 a month just on the basic membership if i turn them into members

If you would like to know more about the memberships watch this video


See, i never call the people that become members through me 'cusomters' because i help change their lives...

...I'm not just there to make profits off them, that's just mean and makes me look irresponsible...

...When i look at them i do not see dollar signs, what i see is a person who needs help in freeing their lives from the wide wild world which enslaves them in a 9 - 5 and controls how they live for the rest of their lives.


If you feel that you are in that position and would like for me to help you out, just follow this link and i will make sure you get out of the 9 - 5 or at least avoid it at least.

On the 5th day i could have had my first video! But the problem is, the person that was going to sign up didn't have either of the cards that are accepted when you join for a membership. He had a much 'posher' one as we English like to say. This is because he is a CEO of a company.

So you can understand, this network helps out even the businesses to achieve as high as possible and he saw my vision so he was ready to get ALL IN!


I will make sure he succeeds and i will also make sure you succeed whether it is in your personal or business life. So click here and join me! Don't waste your time on side lines whilst we're scoring all the goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment