Thursday 4 April 2013

How To Make Money - Consistent Posting


How To Make Money - Consistent Posting

=======================================================================
=======================================================================


These posts haven't been consistent and the first thing i have to do is apologize to those of you who gave me warm comments and followed along with what i was writing. I am sorry about this inconsistency! From now as this is a hobby i will continue to show you my experiences with How To Make Money - Consistent Posting!


What i have learnt is that i cannot over organise myself with a hobby...

What do i mean?


Well, i cannot use my hobby to make it feel like a chore... So instead i will be using this to make sure that you know about how i am doing with my ventures on and off the internet.



I really hope i can inspire you guys to follow through and chase your dreams... 



Don't get me wrong - my dreams are not to become filthy rich - my dream is to become successful and also get myself in a better financially free position.


Some people need a little motivational push and i hope that with this and my YouTube Channel that i will be able to do that for you guys!





P.S. I will be keeping you up to date when i start on my first venture - it will be on the internet and boyy will it be BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment