Thursday 10 January 2013

I am finally back Finally back to business

Hi all!


I am finally BACK!


I had some personal problems that i had to resolve so haven't been on this at all


I APOLOGIZE ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO HAD BEEN FOLLOWERS OF MY BLOGS, I KNOW A LOT OF YOU WERE SINCE I RECEIVED SO MANY EMAILS FROM YOU!



Hopefully, if God wills, i am back for good and time to get down to business

Yes i did make my first sign up and surely i am going to keep my promise and Youtube it even though it had happened a long time ago!



I really hope you all had an excellent New Years Eve and Christmas and i also wish you alllll the best for this year! 

I pray that God protects you and your family

I hope you are able to achieve the positive goals you are aiming for! 


I'm going to stick to my goals:


1. Have the best talent showcasing Youtube channel this year! MTS check it out and SUBSCRIBE - send videos through to @MTSTweet if you have any musical talent!

2. Make $50,000 by the end of this year at least, just with Empower Network!


These two goals will be documented in my blogs daily on how well i am doing and what's happening around!



Thanks for reading and come back soon!

P.S. If you would like to know more info on Empower Network and/or sign up go here >> Best Decision you'll ever make

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got through your struggles and have great goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the kind comments! Really appreciated, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIBsgbVnjPlWCncHFtq5P3Q?feature=mhee because i will be bringing videos on my journey with Empower Network
      Click here if you would like to know more on that! http://www.empowernetwork.com/readytorelease.php?id=rugema93

      Delete