Sunday 18 November 2012

Empower NETWORK: Day 6

Technically day 6 was yesterday but i fell asleep before i could write a blog on that day!



However, no complaints, i loved this day! I have finally mastered the art of traffic generating!


See, the main message from what i've learnt is to keep blogging! But you have to have the best platform to do it on. That's specifically why i joined Empower Network. Not only that, but for my $25 membership (the smallest thing in the world!) I am able to gain 100% commission payments from it as well. 



Look, $25 can't even get you a night out! If you live in the UK like i do, it's around £15 which means that's probably the price of just the taxi for a night out! So would you rather go spend it on a night out, or invest it into your future so that you can have many more nights out, be debt free AND never have time to party, see family, or do the stuff you have always loved because of a 9 - 5.


The leads have more than doubled now! And i almost clinched my first  sale but unfortunately the person who was meant to sign up under me was so eager to sign up because he understood the vision and could see the opportunity that he went to any link. That meant he missed mine and so i didn't get the sale! But oh well.... It's going to be all sorted out today (7th day) so get ready to see my first video on Youtube! Make sure you do Subscribe if i make it!


If you would like to join me or watch a video explanation please click on this specific link Haha...

...and make sure you enter your email so that i am able to contact you personally and guide you through Empower Network! That is specifically the commitment i have to take as a member of Empower Network and so will you when you sign people up under you! Don't hesitate or even think twice because it's $25 -- a measly $25!!!


Check out  more blogs by clicking here

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every single thing you need my bro, email me jordanrugema2@gmail.com and i will explain further

      Delete
  2. I have heard a lot about empowernetwork. Does they give training about how to work in this system? And what about the every day traffic you get to empowernetwork blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sent you a private message on bloggers, make sure you follow the video and my email is jordanrugema2@gmail.com if you want to contact me directly

      Delete
  3. Great info! I just joined Motor Club of America and already earning $11,000 per month! I also love Empower Network, but MCA is much better hands down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! All people that join me on EN get taught how to make money elsewhere like MCA for FREE! I know the top earners in MCA so connection to great knowledge isn't a far reach

      Delete
  4. Great info! I just joined Motor Club of America and already earning $11,000 per month! I also love Empower Network, but MCA is much better hands down!

    ReplyDelete