Wednesday 21 November 2012

Empower NETWORK Day 9

I have slacked today!




See i had uni today, first time after a week off because of 'reading week'.


I had all the worries of Uni work and all of that in my head to the point that i couldn't find a time to blog.



However, even if i didn't have this worry of working i don't think i would have been able to work anyways because of the fact that i finish Uni unbelievably late, and start so early! Imagine.... I woke up at 6:30am in order to catch a train and a bus on time so that i may be able to get to uni on time. I had one lecture in the morning that started at 9am...


...By the way i study Business and Management at Brunel University (Excellent university and amazing for this course!)...




I finished at 7:30pm and got home at around 9pm at which time i was just out of it and had to have dinner and sleep!


So yup, that's my brief excuse for why i didn't get down to any blogging whatsoever on day 9...

...But no worries, i am writing this on day 10 - a Wednesday - because i have no uni on Wednesday! :-D



Back to work now - i hope i do not slack again!


But yeah, back to work now and get the show moving! Follow me on my other blog >> www.empowernetwork.com/rugema93

8 comments:

  1. very hard working student. Keep up the good work! Just don't give up on blogging you will reap what you planted...if you want other resources about empower network you can visit mine at empowernetwork.com/jennyjordan/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words, i will do!

      Delete
  2. I have just started a small business and would like to know how to improve traffic to our site.Empower Network

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry my friend, i only give that system out to people in my team of empower network. You will have to join EN for $25 where i will then give you this for free. You should always start online businesses with EN.

      Private email me to talk further: jordanrugema2@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon. mlm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m really very useful to follow a long-time see this as a blog here Thank you for your valuable information.empower network

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really boils down to your personal goals, aspirations, and dreams, along with how much willingness and work, energy and time, effort and resources you desire to put into the business to obtain your money making visions.
    empower network

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder why your Empower Network blog ends at day 9?

    ReplyDelete